Parrot Bebop Drone is a lightweight yet robust quadricopter with 14 megapixel Full HD 1080p “fisheye” Camera and 3-axes image stabilization It’s important to read the attached user guide or watch the following videos to see how to set up Bebop & SkyController http://youtu.be/QRNziFTIi5s and also how to pilot it http://youtu.be/Dyggq1-VXJI We recommend Parrot users to make sure they’re using the latest firmware as we keep on improving it on a regular basis. This information is available on the main support page of Bebop and SkyController: http://www.parrot.com/usa/support/parrot-bebop-drone/ Parrot Customer Service and Technical Support is 877-9PARROT (972-7768); customers can also reach out online at http://www.parrot.com/usa/support/hotline if they need any technical assistance for all Parrot products.
- 1 Lithium ion battery required. (2 included in the box)
- Heavy weight technology combined to featherweight design
- 14 megapixel Full HD 1080p “fisheye” Camera and outstanding 3-axes image stabilization
- Records videos and pictures in a 180° field with remarkable image quality
- Built-in GPS for automatic return home and high altitude flight control
- Piloted with Freeflight 3, an ultra-intuitive free application available on iOS, Android and Windows 8.1